The following agreement regarding MRules – referred to as “software” – is made between Nicolas Billard – referred to as “licensor” – and anyone who is installing, accessing or in any other way using the software – referred to as “user”.
- The author and holder of the copyright of the software is Nicolas Billard.
- The software is distributed freely but needs a license file to be executed. This means the user must:
- Request a trial license to test the software. The trial license file allows to use all functionnalities during a limited period.
- Purchase a full license to continue using the software. The full license file allows to use all functionnalities with no time limits.
- The license file may be used by and only by the original buyer. The license file may not be distributed in anyway to any entity unrelated to the original buyer.
- The software may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below:
- No license file may be distributed (except for special dispositions, cf. 7).
- Hacks/cracks, keys or key generators may not be included, pointed to or referred to by the distributor of the trial version.
- There are no additional license fees, apart from the cost of the license file, associated with the usage of MRules. Owners of a license file may use their copies of the software for one or more applications on one or more computer, as soon as this usage is limited to the owners’.
- The license file is valid for all future bugfix versions (third digit) or minor versions (second digit) for the same major version (first digit) as the license file is baught for. For example: a licence file for version 1.0.0 will allow software usage in all 1.x.y versions, but will no longer be valid for 2.x.y versions, whatever are the values of “x” and “y”.
- Specific agreement might be made between the licensor and the client, allowing the client to integrate MRules into a commercial product and distribute it with a valid license file. In this case, a specific pricing offer will be made, depending on the number of distributed copies.
- To buy a license, please use the contact form on the contact page.
- The software is distributed “as is”. No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use it at your own risk. Neither the author, the licensor nor the agents of the licensor will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, transfer, decompile, disassemble, nor reverse engineer the software, or any subset of the software, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- Installing and using the software signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove all software files from your storage devices and cease to use the software.
- All other rights and restrictions not specifically granted in this license are reserved by authors.
Last revision: 2016-07-15.