Conditions are Addons allowing to evaluate or combine logical operations résults. They are described by the ICondition interface.
Following implémentations are available:
EVAL : Evaluation condition.
- Accepts 2 input values (from accessors) : source and reference.
- Puts them in correspondance using an evaluation operator.
- If it’s necessary to iterate on one and / or the other input values, combines evaluation résults with a logical operator.
CONDSET : Conditions set.
- Accepts a list of sub-Conditions to évaluate.
- Combines evaluation résults d’évaluation with a logical operator.
NOT : Negation, to negate result of a sub-Condition.
ACCWRAPPER : Accessor wrapper. To interprete a data as a condition result. This data will thus be implicitly cast if its type is not boolean.